Dryer vents, be honest who really thinks about it, after all, you clean the lint trap right? In fact, dryer vents are one of the most neglected fire hazards in the home!
At Dirti Ducts we care for the safety of each homeowner and business that entrusts us with taking care of their dryer vent cleaning. In short, we provide “fire safe” dryer vent cleaning!
Did You Know?
According to the Department of Homeland Security fires from dryer vents are the third most common cause of house fires in the United States.
- Dryer vents cause over 15,600 house fires per year
- Fires in dryers vents are the third largest cause of house fires in the United States
- Dryer vent fires cause approximately 15 deaths and 400 injuries per year
- Dryer vent fires cost approximately 99 million dollars in property damage per year
- A dirty dryer vent costs an additional $18 to $24 dollars per month in electricity.
To reduce the risk of fire, dryer vents should be cleaned at least once per year according to the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Homeland Security as well as the United States Fire Administration.
Benefits of dryer vent cleaning
- An efficient dryer is a happy dryer. A clean dryer vent allows the air to move freely from you dryer to the vent outside your house therefore reducing the resistance and minimizing the gas or electric energy your dryer uses to operate
- Extends the life of your dryer! The harder your dryer has to work the more likely it is to quickly wear down the internal components therefore diminishing the number of uses you have before your dryer gives up!
- Say no to Carbon Monoxide. Gas dryers operating with little or no airflow to the outside exhaust will cause Carbon Monoxide to back up into your home. Carbon Monoxide poisoning is very harmful and can result in serious sickness and even death
- Peace of mind is everything. By having your dryer vents cleaned you get to let your mind rest at ease knowing that you have reduced the risk of a house fire, allowed your dryer to work optimally, increased the life expectancy of your dryer, and kept potentially dangerous Carbon Monoxide fumes out of your home!
Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning
Cleaning your lint trap is a good and necessary practice however, it’s not enough to prevent a fire from sparking in your dryer vent. At Dirti Ducts depending on how your dryer vent runs we will either go up on your roof or down the wall to remove the dirt, dust and lint from your dryer vent.
With each job that we do we take before and after pictures of each dryer vent so you can see the difference Dirti Ducts has made to the safety of your home.
Results of dryer vent cleaning at a Phoenix, Arizona home.
You would be amazed at the dirt and lint we pull out of your dryer vent!
Anyone lose a towel?
Don't wait to have your dryer vent cleaned. Plugged dryer vents frequently turn into house fires!
Dryer Duct Cleaning Cost
At Dirti Ducts we don’t use gimmicks or “bait and switch” with our dryer vent cleaning costs. We have set rates based on whether your dryer is in a commercial business or a residential home.
Licensed, bonded and more!
To ensure high-quality service, we follow all standards set forth by NADCA
(National Air Duct Cleaners Association) as recommended by the EPA
(Environmental Protection Agency).
Through research, we are proud to say that Dirti Ducts is one of the only NADCA ACR-2013 compliant duct cleaning companies in the entire State of Arizona.
At Dirti Ducts we take your safety and the health of your family very, very seriously. Dryer vent cleaning in Phoenix, Arizona can be scheduled individually or combined with your air duct cleaning appointment. Ask us about our discounts when dryer vent cleaning is combined with a whole house air duct cleaning!
To learn more contact the dryer vent cleaning specialists
at Dirti Ducts or call 602-733-6536 and don’t forget to ask about our specials!