We often have the misconception that the quality of air in our home is far greater than the great outdoors. In fact, the EPA states that indoor air quality can be up to 40 times more polluted than outdoor air!
You can take charge of the indoor air that you breathe in your home or office with HVAC duct cleaning by Dirti Ducts. Over time, molds, dust, dirt, dander, contaminants, and allergens gather in your HVAC system and continue to circulate.
- Apartment Buildings
- Day Care Centers
- Grocery Stores
- Retail Stores
- Public Buildings
- Hair Salons
- Gas Stations
- Convenience Stores
- Office Buildings
- Government Buildings
- Manufacturing Facilities
Rewards for cleaning your air ducts
Cleaning your system will produce clean healthy air circulating inside your home or commercial building. In addition to breathing cleaner air, you will also benefit in the following ways.
- Save energy and spend less money on your electric or heating bills. A clean system is an efficient system!
- Your AC system and furnace will experience fewer break downs and last longer because it runs less
- Reducing dirt and dust will help keep your home or building cleaner with less dust circulating through the air
Why do I have to clean my air ducts?
Polluted air contains small particulate that is smaller than a micron. This includes pesticides, microbial growth, pollen, pet dander, dust mites, chemicals, fungi, and bacteria.
- Residents who suffer from allergies, asthma as well as those that suffer from other breathing disorders, having your ductwork cleaned gives you a better quality of life.
- For numerous industries, poor quality of indoor air costs our nation’s businesses tens of billions of dollars each year in medical expenses, sick leave, and lost production.
We can make a difference in your indoor air quality!
With a focus on improving air quality for residential homes and commercial buildings here in Phoenix, Arizona, at Dirti Ducts, we truly feel that we can make a difference.
To ensure our quality service and professionalism, we follow all standards set forth by NADCA
(National Air Duct Cleaners Association) as recommended by the EPA
(Environmental Protection Agency).
Through research, we are proud to say that Dirti Ducts is one of the only NADCA ACR-2013 compliant
duct cleaning companies in the entire State of Arizona.
We take pride in taking the time to research the industry to ensure that our clients get the best service available in the nation! Our service provides…
- Rigorously trained technicians
- Our air duct cleaning equipment is the best on the market
- The air duct cleaning must meet our high standards
- NADCA ACR-2013 compliant
To learn more about indoor air duct cleaning contact Dirti Ducts
. If you are a commercial business requiring HVAC duct cleaning, contact us to schedule a walk through!